Eat more to lose weight
There have been a stigma associated with diets and food, that going on diet gets you in terrible shape. Although it’s true, but when you understand the connection between eating and losing weight, you can get in shape!
• Never skip any meal, not even breakfast. By having a balanced meal, you provide your body enough energy to burn. Skipping it will tweak your metabolism.
• To boost your metabolism throughout the day, it is best to eat in short intervals, including 2 healthy snacks along with 3 meals.
• Your snack options should not be processed foods. Instead they should be, seasonal fruits,
smoothies or green tea.
• Include a good amount of protein every day to avoid insulin overload in your body.
• Eat less but healthy carbohydrates as opposed to the refined carbs such as white bread etc.
• Don’t forget to drink plenty of water every day to hydrate and detoxify your system.
• Eat foods that are of hot nature such as cayenne pepper and ginger.